Academic Year 2019-2020 Charlottesville Classes
Tuition for Charlottesville Ballet Academy classes is paid monthly. Tuition is calculated based on the length of each class (see below) and students pay listed tuition for each enrolled class.
Class Length | Monthly Tuition
30 Minute Class | $62.00
45 Minute Class | $68.00
60 Minute Class | $74.00
75 Minute Class | $79.00
90 Minute Class | $85.00
Drop-In Rates and Class Card options for adults are also available:
$21 per 60 min. class
$23 per 90 min. class
UVA/PVCC/CBA Parent Drop-In Discount: $2 OFF per drop-in class
Adult 4-Class Pass (60 min. class): $80.00
Adult 4-Class Pass (90 min. class): $90.00
- For CBA students taking multiple classes, each additional class is 10% off (of equal or lesser value).
- For families with multiple CBA students, each additional family member receives 10% off the tuition of his or her class (of equal or lesser value).
- The registration fee is half-off for each additional enrolled family member.
CBA Policies for Charlottesville Classes for the Academic Year:
- For your convenience, CBA uses monthly billing that automatically drafts from your credit card on file. A credit card is required upon registering; the first month’s tuition will be charged at the time of enrollment along with registration fees.
- Registration Fee (Assessed at time of registration): $20 charged for the first student per family (includes adults), $10 for each additional student per family. Registration fees are charged once per academic year.
- Tuition is charged automatically on the 15th of every month (except December) for the following month’s tuition. November payments will be applied to January tuition.
- Please note that you will NOT receive an invoice each month.
- The credit card on file will be charged if another form of payment (cash, check, or alternate credit card) is not received by the tuition due date.
- Any declined cards will carry a fee of $10 and any returned checks will carry a fee of $25.00.
- All students register for the full academic year at CBA (September 2019-May 2020). Notice of dropping a class must be e-mailed to [email protected] by the 15th of the month or the card on file will be charged without refund.
- A costume rental fee of $35 will be assessed for each performing class for Children’s Division and up (due November 1, 2019).
- A Spring Performance Fee of $50 per student ($25 per sibling) will be assessed for each student at CBA that participates in the Spring Performance for Children’s Division and up (due March 1, 2020). Tickets will be FREE for the performances.
- Enrollment/Drop Deadlines
- First Steps Division: April 1, 2020 is the last day to drop or transfer classes.
- Children’s Division and Up: December 15, 2019 is the last day to enroll, drop or transfer classes.
2020 Charlottesville SUMMER TUITION:
|SESSION 1 | 6-WEEKS|
|Class Length||Summer Tuition|
|45 Minute Class||$100.00|
|60 Minute Class||$115.00|
|75 Minute Class||$130.00|
|90 Minute Class||$140.00|
|SESSION 2 | 4-WEEKS|
|Class Length||Summer Tuition|
|45 Minute Class||$68.00|
|60 Minute Class||$74.00|
|75 Minute Class||$79.00|
|90 Minute Class||$85.00|
|ADULT CLASS CARDS & DROP-IN RATES|
|Unlimited Class Pass for Adults||$300.00|
|Class Card for Adult Classes (4 Classes per Card)||$85.00 per Card|
|Drop-In Rate for Adult Classes||$25.00 per Class|
2019-2020 Scottsville Satellite Classes
Students must enroll for the full session. The full tuition for the full session, plus an annual registration fee of $20.00 per student will be charged upon enrolling unless stated otherwise.
2020 Summer Satellite Classes/Camps
Students must enroll for the full session. The full tuition for the full session or camp will be charged upon enrolling unless stated otherwise. No registration fee is required for Summer 2020.
Study privately with CBA Faculty for a customized training program. Private lessons are a great option for many reasons: reviewing the basics, learning terminology of the ABT curriculum for class placement, analyzing alignment or strength imbalances, and especially for students wishing to advance at an accelerated pace.
- 30 min. lesson = $35.00 per lesson
- 45 min. lesson = $45.00 per lesson
- 60 min. lesson = $55.00 per lesson
For more information or to schedule a private lesson, please contact the studio at [email protected].
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Charlottesville Ballet is dedicated to providing dance training to students and families from all financial backgrounds. Financial Assistance for tuition to Charlottesville Ballet Academy is available. If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid, please click the button below to submit an application: