Academic Year 2021-2022 Tuition
Tuition for Charlottesville Ballet Academy Academic Year classes are paid monthly. Tuition is calculated based on the length of each class (see below) and students pay the listed tuition for each enrolled class.
Monthly Enrollment Rates:
|Class Length||Monthly Tuition|
|30 Minute Class||$68|
|45 Minute Class||$74|
|60 Minute Class||$76|
|75 Minute Class||$81|
|90 Minute Class||$87|
Adult Drop-In Rates:
For the 2021-22 Academic Year, adult drop-in classes will be allowed via Zoom or in-person if space allows.
|Class Length||Tuition Fee per Class|
|45 Minute Class||$21 per Class|
|60 Minute Class||$21 per Class|
|75 Minute Class||$24 per Class|
|90 Minute Class||$24 per Class|
CBA Policies for Charlottesville Classes for the Academic Year:
- For your convenience, CBA uses monthly billing that automatically drafts from your credit card on file. A credit card is required upon registering; the first month’s tuition will be charged at the time of enrollment along with registration fees.
- Registration Fee – Assessed at time of registration: $20 charged for the first student per family (includes adults), $10 for each additional student per family. Registration fees are charged once per academic year.
- Tuition is charged automatically on the 1st of every month for that same month’s tuition. *September tuition is charged upon enrollment. October tuition is charged on October 1, etc. No tuition is charged in December due to Winter Break.
- Please note that you will NOT receive an invoice each month.
- The credit card on file will be charged if another form of payment (cash, check, or alternate credit card) is not received by the tuition due date.
- Any declined cards will carry a fee of $10 and any returned checks will carry a fee of $25.
- All students register for the full academic year at CBA (September-June). Notice of dropping a class must be emailed to [email protected] by the end of the month or the card on file will be charged without refund on the first of the month.
- A costume rental fee of $35 will be assessed for each performing class for Children’s Division and up (due November 1).
- A Spring Performance fee of $50 per student ($25 per sibling) will be assessed for each student at CBA that participates in the Spring Performance for Children’s Division and up (due March 1). Tickets will be FREE for the performances.
- Enrollment/Drop Deadlines:
- First Steps Division: March 1, 2022 is the last day to enroll, drop or transfer classes.
- Children’s Division and Up: January 15, 2022 is the last day to enroll, drop or transfer classes.
Study privately with CBA faculty for a customized training program. Private lessons are a great option for many reasons: reviewing the basics, learning terminology of the ABT curriculum for class placement, analyzing alignment or strength imbalances, working on mastering certain skills, and especially for students wishing to advance at an accelerated pace.
|Private Lesson Length||Tuition Fee per Lesson|
|30 Minute Lesson||$45 per Lesson|
|45 Minute Lesson||$55 per Lesson|
|60 Minute Lesson||$65 per Lesson|
|75 Minute Lesson||$75 per Lesson|
|90 Minute Lesson||$85 per Lesson|
For more information about private lessons or to schedule a lesson, please contact Academy Manager, Lori Jablonski at [email protected].
Private Lesson Cancellation Policy:
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a private lesson by emailing [email protected] or calling our front desk at 434.973.2555, unless it is an emergency or due to illness — in these circumstances, please notify us as soon as possible. If at least 24 hours notice is not given, you will still be charged for the private lesson.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Charlottesville Ballet is dedicated to providing dance training to students and families from all backgrounds. Financial Assistance for tuition to Charlottesville Ballet Academy is available for all families that qualify for assistance. If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid, please click the button below to submit an application: