The Academic Year runs September 3, 2019 – May 30, 2020
Use the tables below to register online for your desired class.
- The tuition amount listed next to each Academic Year class is a monthly fee.
- The tuition amount listed next to each Short Session Class is the tuition for the full session. Session classes meet for a specified time frame, which is listed next to each individual class below.
Returning CBA students can use the customer portal to register.
New student? We’d love to dance with you!
Please email [email protected] for questions about class levels and curriculum.
Short Session Classes | All Divisions
Academic Year | First Steps Division – Ages 1.5-6
Academic Year | Children’s Division – Ages 6-10
Academic Year | Student Division
Academic Year | By Placement Only Classes
Academic Year | Adult Classes
CBA Policies for the Academic Year:
- For your convenience, CBA uses monthly billing that automatically drafts from your credit card on file. A credit card is required upon registering; the first month’s tuition will be charged at the time of enrollment along with registration fees.
- Registration Fee (Assessed at time of registration): $20 charged for the first student per family (includes adults), $10 for each additional student per family. Registration fees are charged once per academic year.
- Tuition is charged automatically on the 15th of every month (except December) for the following month’s tuition. November payments will be applied to January tuition.
- Please note that you will NOT receive an invoice each month.
- The credit card on file will be charged if another form of payment (cash, check, or alternate credit card) is not received by the tuition due date.
- Any declined cards will carry a fee of $10 and any returned checks will carry a fee of $25.00.
- All students register for the full academic year at CBA (September 2019-May 2020). Notice of dropping a class must be e-mailed to [email protected] by the 15th of the month or the card on file will be charged without refund.
- A costume rental fee of $35 will be assessed for each performing class for Children’s Division and up (due November 1, 2019).
- A Spring Performance Fee of $50 per student ($25 per sibling) will be assessed for each student at CBA that participates in the Spring Performance for Children’s Division and up (due March 1, 2020). Tickets will be FREE for the performances.
- Enrollment Deadlines:
- First Steps Division: April 1st is the last day to enroll or transfer classes.
- Children’s Division and Up: December 15, 2019 is the last day to drop or transfer classes.
Drop-In rates and Class Card options for adults are also available:
Drop-In Class: $21 per 60 minute class, $23 per 90 minute class
UVA/PVCC/CBA Parent Drop-In Discount: $2 OFF per drop-in class
Adult 4-Class Pass (60 minute class): $80.00
Adult 4-Class Pass (90 minute class): $90.00