6-Week Session | June 11, 2019 – July 26, 2019
*Studio Closed July 1-6, 2019
Click on the schedule below to view the Summer 2019 Class Schedule or scroll down to view the classes by Division and to register:
Interested in class descriptions? Check out our Divisions + Classes page.
General questions or new to the Academy? Check out our FAQ page.
Want to learn more about Charlottesville Ballet? Visit our Professional Company’s About page.
Tuition: Six-Week Summer Session
|Class Length||Summer Tuition|
|45 Minute Class||$100|
|60 Minute Class||$115|
|75 Minute Class||$130|
|90 Minute Class||$140|
CBA Offers Two Types of Tuition Discounts
1) For CBA students taking multiple classes or camps, each additional class/camp is 10% off (not valid between one class and one camp).
2) For families with multiple CBA students, each additional family member receives 10% off the tuition of his or her class (of equal or lesser value). This multi-student discount does not apply to camps.
Payment is due IN FULL upon registration. Your credit card will be charged upon submitting your online registration. Click the “Register” button next to the class below you wish to register for:
First Steps | Ages 2-6
Children’s Division | Ages 6-10
Student Division | Ages 10-18
By Placement Only
- Unlimited Class Pass for Adults: $300.00 for unlimited Summer Session 2019 Adult Classes
- Drop-in rates for all Adult Classes = $25.00 per class
- 4-Class Cards for Adult Classes = $85.00 per card
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Charlottesville Ballet is dedicated to providing dance training to students and families from all financial backgrounds. Financial Assistance for tuition to Charlottesville Ballet Academy is available. Please contact CB Finance Manager Ali Brent: [email protected]