Join CBA students as they dance around C’Ville and support our local businesses for our annual Charlottesville Ballet Academy performance at Piedmont Virginia Community College on June 12, 2021. This event includes performances by each class in our Children’s Division, Student Division, and By Placement Division.
Rehearsal & Performance Dates at PVCC:
- Tuesday, June 8 & Wednesday, June 9 (Rehearsal Days)
- Saturday, June 12 (Performance Day)
Rain Dates at PVCC:
- Thursday, June 10 & Friday, June 11 (Rain dates for the rehearsal days if cancelled)
- Sunday, June 13 (Rain date for the Performance Day if cancelled)
- Saturday, June 19 (Additional rain date for the Performance Day if both of the previous dates are cancelled)
Class Rehearsal & Performance Schedules: Specific details for each class will be distributed as we get closer.
Costumes: Students will wear their class uniforms. Specific details for each class to come.
Performance Fees: A non-refundable fee of $50 per performing student ($25 per performing sibling) will be assessed and due on March 1, 2021. The spring performance fees will help cover the costs associated with holding the spring performance including rental fees for the space, music licenses, paying staff/faculty, and the costs to build a stage that will be used in this outdoor space. Tickets will be FREE for the performance.